Sharon Jackson freelance web designer, is working with Enterprise Nation to bring their Start Up Saturday workshops to the Morecambe Bay area. Holding the workshops once a month, she hopes to help local people in their quest to start a business.
What you can learn at Start Up Saturday?
· How to uncover your BIG Idea and research the market
· 5 points to include in a business plan
· The must-do’s – register the company and protect your brand
· Straightforward finance and easy budgeting techniques
· Set-up tips on office tech, furnishings and fashion!
· All things web – building a home online
· Simple sales roadmap and cold-calling made easy
· Make some noise! Successful marketing on a budget
· 5 essential social media tools and how to make the most of them
· Teamwork – how to grow the business without outgrowing the home
· Happy Customers and Balanced Business – you can achieve it all!
Where can you book?
The cost is £35 for a 5 hour workshop jam packed with information that will get you going with your business.