Join the SNAP Team!
SNAP is expanding and we are looking for two new results driven, passionate recruiters; for our developing SNAP16+ division. We are a unique company based in a well-located, friendly Shoreditch office, which aims to enhance the quality of life of those with additional needs.
We work with private clients, families and case managers to place high calibre care professionals including; PA’s, Therapists, Enablers, Buddy’s and Rehabilitation Assistants to support young people and adults with a wide range of additional needs. We offer a quality service matching candidates on both personality and experience. Most of our clients are based in the UK, however we are rapidly developing our overseas placements, working with clients in Europe, America and the Middle East in particular.
The role will include: visiting families and clients across the UK, writing detailed job descriptions, searching for and short-listing candidates and interviewing via Skype or face to face. The role is mainly office based, with no two days being the same, therefore we are seeking dynamic, confident and efficient people with excellent communication and personal skills.
The basic salary will be £20,000 gross per annum, plus an excellent commission structure with realistic OTE being £38,000 or more!
The core working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm, with two Saturdays a month 9.00am – 3.00pm (with a day off during the week if working a Saturday).
If you are a dedicated, hard-working person with a passion for assisting those with special needs and will get a buzz from hitting those targets, please send your CV and a let us know why you feel you would be great for this role.
- You will have an excellent command of the English language both written and verbal and be a great communicator
- Be able to work using your own initiative and as part of a small but busy team.
- Having good special needs knowledge, (ideally this will include with individuals with an Acquired Brian Injury) is highly preferable and a great advantage, either personally or professionally. We are also keen to hear from people who have the passion to develop their knowledge and a keen interest in this field.
- Sales, recruitment, and /or office experience, highly desirable
- Enjoy reaching – and exceeding your targets
Visit our website at http://www.snap16plus.co.uk/candidates/
Please send your CV and a supporting email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why this job is of interest to you and what skills you feel you can bring.