Global XS Cargo Ltd have a unique opportunity for a marketing & operations manager
- Coming to the end of your studies?
- Not sure what to do next?
- Fancy something different from the standard career path?
We’re looking for a proactive, independent, enthusiastic, creative individual prepared to invest time and energy to run, manage and develop a successful international freight and cargo business.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the business, but also you will be free to create your own business development and marketing plans. We have plenty of ideas of our own, but will also encourage you to advance yours.
You’ll need to be:
- Genuine, honest and committed.
- Independent & passionate to take on a challenge and be successful.
- On call to Manchester airport – occasional unsociable hours involved.
- Must live within 20 minutes drive of the airport (vehicle provided).
- Able to cope with some heavy lifting.
In return we’re offering:
- Use of company vehicle 24/7, fully insured, company mobile.
- Flexible hours, work from home.
- Proven potential to earn £400 per week on commission alone.
- Initial 6 month contract commission based.
- The business caters both for airline passenger excess baggage forwarding, and international cargo shipping services.
Customers include individual airline passengers, overseas students, expatriate workers and businesses with cargo shipping requirements. Success will be generously rewarded, with salary and company shares on the table. Business regularly generated £4,000 per month profit and has potential to far exceed that. This is a proven, profitable, privately run business which has become neglected due to other commitments.
Are you the person to take on the challenge?
Apply now to find out! Please send your CV (quoting reference number gxsmm04) to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you would be the right person to take the business to the next level, and how you would go about promoting it.