Full Time Front of House Staff at The Fenwick Seafood Pub – Lancaster
The Fenwick in Claughton are looking for front of house staff to join our team. Full time & part time positions are available. Successful candidates must have a good attitude to work, positive mental attitude & be a team player. Experience is preferable. This rapidly expanding company are very keen on promoting from within & are expanding all the time.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter FAO Tom Wilkinson via Indeed.co.uk: http://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/The-Fenwick-Seafood-Pub/jobs/Front-House-Staff-5ba43fe98b5436e6
Shop Floor Assistant at Asda, Carlisle
How will you make a difference?
Here’s the short answer;
Our customers love us as much for our friendly, helpful service as for our fantastic low prices. On the shop floor you have a great opportunity to welcome customers, talk to them, help them and make their shopping trip memorable. You also have an important part to play in helping us meet our sales targets, whether it’s by recommending a product to a customer or making sure the shelves are stocked with the things they want to buy.
Out there on the shop floor you’re in the front line of our business, providing great service to the very highest standards. We’re proud of our warm and friendly service. It’s what our customers love and have come to expect. So we’ll always expect you to:
- Have a smile in your voice as well as on your face. Always say hello and goodbye and talk to customers, showing an interest in their needs
- Treat every customer as an individual. You may be the first person they’ve spoken to in the store
- If a customer asks where to find a product, don’t just point or give directions, take them to it – and have a chat along the way
- If a customer has a complaint, try and resolve the problem yourself or quickly decide if it’s an issue for a manager. Be sympathetic and don’t get flustered
- WOW customers with your friendliness
- Try to recommend additional products to meet customers’ needs
- Help to maximise sales (and customer satisfaction) by keeping shelves replenished and products always available
- Be aware of promotions going on in the store and make sure customers are aware too
Closing Date: 22 July 2014