We have a couple of exciting graduate vacancies for you today!
Honda Graduate Development Programme
Closing date 26 September 2014
Do you believe in the Power of Dreams?
At Honda we have a dynamic past, would you like to be part of the exciting future?
What is your Passion? Ours is for Honda customers to have the best experience available, join us on The Honda Graduate Development Programme and be a key part of delivering that experience.
We are seeking to recruit a number of outstanding graduates to operate in exciting, customer focused roles located in Honda UK head office, currently near Slough and relocating to Bracknell in late 2014.
To be successful you will have…
- Graduated from university with at least a Second-class honours degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- A high level of personal motivation and flexibility to progress in the Honda business culture
- A “can do” attitude and passion to succeed by taking all available development opportunities
- The ability to work as part of a team to achieve common business objectives
In return you will enjoy the benefits of the Honda Graduate Development Programme, including;
- The opportunity to progress both your personal development and career prospects
- A salary of £22k p.a, plus a retention bonus opportunity at the end of the programme
- Additional competitive benefits package, including pension and life assurance
- An initial fixed term contract of 18 months
How to apply
If you are interested then please…
Forward a CV (max 2 A4 pages) together with answering the two questions below (max 1 A4 page)
- Why are you interested in this particular opportunity with Honda?
- What is the one attribute or skill you have to offer that is essential we know about before inviting you for an interview, and why you have selected this specific one?
Please quote reference: HONGRAD01/2014 in the subject header of your email and send to;
Graduate Intern – Lifestyle – New Balance – Warrington
Closing Date 12 September 2014
New Balance is one of the world’s largest sportswear companies and the only privately held sports footwear manufacturer in the world with more than 100 years of heritage. They are currently recruiting for a Graduate Intern.
For more information and to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org