Partnership Assistant – Liverpool Football Club
Liverpool FC is seeking to appoint a Partnership Assistant who, as part of the Commercial Partnerships team, will have responsibility for a number of administrative and support roles across the department. The role will be a perfect opportunity for an ambitious professional to gain experience in a number of important areas of the sports marketing industry, allowing them to demonstrate their capabilities in order to build a career with LFC. Key duties will include the following:
- Assist the Partner Experience Team ahead of matchdays with general administration, preparation of welcome packs, moving stock / taking things to Anfield / picking up from L1 Store, printing documents, sorting tickets etc. This will be in lead up to matches for all competitions.
- Assist the Partner Experience Team on matchdays. Tasks would include supporting team, lounge set-up, meet & greets, assisting with tickets issues, helping guests etc.
- Support the Partner Experience Team with other Partnership events, such as annual Partner Summit, Use of Pitch and others throughout the season. Responsibilities would involve event preparation, helping guests, general administration.
- Take a lead on Partnership prospecting postage, which will involve the tracking of sent items and managing collateral inventory levels
- Create and manage a new business filing structure (on and offline) to manage relevant articles/news, clippings reports and case studies for annual reports etc.
- Co-ordination of signed merchandise for Club Partners, including tracking, distribution and progress reports
- Supporting the reporting and analytical processes for the Media Partnership & New Business teams
- Ad-hoc office administration, including meeting organisation, reporting, stock distribution, shared drive management
- Co-ordination of Getty photo website for LFC Partners including post-match photo collection
- Supporting weekly matchday preparation such as LED scheduling, matchday activities etc.
- Assisting with communication between multiple LFC sites (e.g. Liverpool, London, Singapore) and ownership of the Partnerships pages on the Intranet / Internal comms
- Co-ordination of Christmas gifts list for Partners and prospective clients
- Ownership of communications to Partners regarding fixture announcements
- Assisting team with pre-season planning
As the Partnership Assistant, you will ensure compliance with all relevant Club policies, including health and safety policies, compliance with all relevant legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements. You will be required to build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally whilst maintaining a professional image at all times when representing Liverpool Football Club. To keep confidential any information gained regarding the Club and its personnel and to maintain a flexible approach to work at all times.
The closing date for this post is 17 November 2014