Still looking for a temporary Christmas job? Why not apply for the ULTIMATE Christmas job as Santa at Center Parcs?
We’re a hard working team with a passion for the natural environment
Center Parcs people have one thing in common: we come together to work hard and with a sense of purpose, bringing the best of ourselves to create wonderful and memorable experiences for our guests in the great outdoors.
Working in our Santa’s Woodland Workshop hidden within the Enchanted forest, you will help deliver a memorable and realistic visit to our Santa’s Woodland Workshop to all children and their family’s visiting Center Parcs.
Displaying an acting ability and jovial personality at all times to ensure everyone leaves with many memorable moments.
Greeting all families and delivering them to the land of make believe will be the key task related to this role
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Santa your main duties will include:
- To deliver a memorable experience to all Center Parcs guests that visit
- To ensure a good time managed approach ensuring all visits run punctually at all times.
- To take a pride in appearance at all times ensuring all parts of the costume provided are maintained and are taken pride in at all times.
- Good team work with and communication is displayed with all staff members in Santa’s Woodland Workshop
- All Center Parcs Operational procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To be a fun loving entertainer.
- To meet & manage the visits of all children and other guests as a Santa.
- To be jovial and happy at all times whilst acting as a Santa
Hours of Work
You will be contracted to work 160 hours per 4 week period, normal working days will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
This is a fixed term contract ending 24th December 2014.
Santa is needed to put on a jolly performance with the support of a team of helpful elves in your Woodland Workshop. You don’t have to come from the North Pole (although previous acting experience would be an advantage), but you will need to be great at relating to children with a larger-than-life personalities and you will have a sympathetic, kind-natured approach
We will supply all costumes
Due to the sensitive nature of this role the successful applicant will be required to apply for disclosure with the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB). This disclosure, together with other selection information, will need to be satisfactory to the Company for employment to commence.