VACANCY: Graduate Trainee Sales Executive – World Leading Publishing Company
Location: Central London/Manchester
My client is one of the UKs leading publishing groups. They have been established since 1972 and have numerous offices based around London and the UK. They currently seek 2 money motivated, career driven graduates to sell magazine, newspaper and website advertising to businesses internationally.
• You will communicate and liaise with clients, working exclusively with some of most prestigious businesses in the world.
• You will build strong consultative relationships with directors and senior managers, and will set up meetings to assess their needs and how you can help.
• You will seek and convert new business opportunities utilising warm leads.
• Research trends and topics and pitch projects to the production teams in ways to deliver the product.
• Have a university degree of at least a 2:2 or above
• Be confident and resilient, maintaining a positive mental attitude
• Hardworking and competitive nature
• Desirable to speak in any of the following languages: Arabic, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, German, Russian, Turkish, Norwegian, Dutch, Swedish.
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
• Have an outgoing personality.
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Tania at Graduate Fasttrack.
Content written by Graduate Fasttrack: http://www.graduate-fasttrack.co.uk/