Image taken from http://www.whitelight.ltd.uk
3D Visualiser with White Light
- Founded in 1971, White Light has now passed its fortieth year as a leading suppliers of lighting to the entertainment and corporate-event industries.
- Our heritage is in theatre: our first job was the transfer of The Rocky Horror Show from the Royal Court Theatre Upstairs to the Kings Road Theatre; even now, we regularly supply productions of the show.
- We now supply equipment to shows of all types and scales, including some of the biggest shows in the West End, on tour and elsewhere in the world: The Audience, Bend It Like Beckham, Billy Elliot, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, Matilda, Les Misérables, Miss Saigon, Sunny Afternoon, War Horse, and many more.
- Though many still think of us as a theatrical lighting hire company, our work now spreads far beyond that, reaching into every area where lighting is used as part of entertainment.
- To find out more about the company, visit: http://www.whitelight.ltd.uk
The successful applicant will join White Light’s Marketing team and will be dealing with the following
• Producing 3D models and visuals
• Working closely with White Light’s technical team to produce visuals
• Visit venues we work in, and take photographs of various event spaces in order to build an
• You may from time to time be asked to produce artworks for White Light’s advertising needs
• Expertise in creating stunning 3D models, visualisations and 2D technical drawings
• You will need an excellent knowledge of SketchUp, and a good knowledge of AutoCAD
• Experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously, and to tight deadlines
• Impeccable attention to detail and a professional work ethic
• Good time management skills, delivering work to the highest standard
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills
• To carry out your duties/responsibilities in a manner that reflects the Core Values of White Light at
• Educated to degree level
• Lighting technical knowledge
• Knowledge of Capture (further training will be provided)
• Knowledge of WYSIWYG, Pytha, Cinema4D desirable
• Knowledge of Draftsight and Vectorworks desirable
• You will also need to have a good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator,
• Knowledge of Media Servers and Video Editing would be desirable but not essential
• Ability to implement and maintain brand guidelines
• Understanding of brands and branding
• Must be able to work with senior members of the business
• Photography skills
Apart from the duties summarised in your job description, we retain the right to include other reasonable duties, which are part of, and incidental to, this type of work.
Please send your application including salary expectation and a CV to the HR Manager or by email to: