Youth Worker – Full time with possibility of job sharing
This is a new post to develop a new and exciting youth work initiative around the Kent Estuary area of South Lakeland, Cumbria – in partnership with churches and other local agencies.
- Be passionate about young people.
- Have or be working towards a recognised youth work qualification.
- Have experience in the delivery and management of both
detached and in-house youth work.
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to the
values and ethos of the Christian faith.
We can offer:
- An annual salary of £21,744
- An optional pension scheme.
- Flexible working by agreement.
- Holidays in line with statutory requirements.
For further details and an application pack, please email:
or telephone: Irene McKay on 07958 605049
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: Friday 7th August 2015
(Interviews on Thursday 20th August 2015)
The KEY Project is a joint initiative of the Anglican, Methodist
and Roman Catholic churches in the Kent Estuary.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.