The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. Bosch employs around 50 undergraduates in Denham, providing an active support network amongst both staff and interns.
The Shared Service Centre Training Department is based at Denham, although we work closely with all sites across the UK. Together we cover all UK training requirements and organise training at various locations throughout the UK.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Preparation of training course material packs and support of trainers on site.
- Advertising training courses.
- Managing the training evaluation process.
- PA Team Support (travel bookings, admin support).
- General Office Organisation
- Involvement in various departmental projects as required.
- Cooperating with and supporting the training administration team based in Liverpool.
To work within our team you should fit the following criteria:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Advanced in Excel would be advantageous.
- You should have a very good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise your workload.
- You should be able to multi-task…
- …and be a friendly individual who gets on well with others in the team and is polite and customer focussed.
- It is advantageous if you have a good, clear telephone manner. We would like you to start in July 2016 for a 12 month placement.Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor. This is important because there may be the need for the employer to be verified by the University to ensure that, where applicable, the position can be credited to your degree. Application Deadline: 29th February 2016 Please send your CV, Covering Letter, and completed Student Internship form to opportunities.denham@uk.Bosch.com quoting Reference Number TRA1.