Entry Level positions in Marketing Team, Wayfair.
Wayfair offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful style meets irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
WAYFAIR is looking for graduates and early career professionals on an ongoing basis to start their career in Marketing. We are building the marketing platform to run a pan-European online home & lifestyle business and replicate the success of our US parent company. At Wayfair Europe, you have the possibility to work in an exciting and rapidly-evolving startup-like environment in Berlin while being backed by the technical expertise and know-how of a large and successful US business.
Wayfair Marketing and you – data analytics or creative track?
As a graduate or early career professional in Marketing, you will closely work together with experienced Online Marketers in developing, executing and tracking Marketing campaigns.During your initial 12-18 months, you will have the opportunity to rotate within the different Marketing teams so that we together can identify the role most suitable for you. While all positions will require sound analytical skills, we offer a more quantitative data analytics track and a more creative track. Apply and we will find out what fits best to you, be it in Search Engine Marketing, Display, Social, SEO, Content Creation, Mobile App Marketing, Video, Direct Mail & Print or Data Science.
- Quickly take on responsibility for your own initiatives, supported by an experienced marketer
- Work with teams Company-wide including Creative, Category Management and Engineering
- Analyze key performance metrics of your initiatives, identify root causes and develop levers
- Become a subject matter expert on your initiatives
- Rotate every 6 months within the team and be an early entrant in a growing company
We have a multitude of roles within our Marketing team – apply and we will find out together where you can fit in best. You should apply if you:
- Are excited about Online Marketing, love to find out how things work in detail and solve problems
- Like to be in the driver seat and seeing the impact of your work every day
- Have a can do attitude and make things happen
- Can multi-task, organize well, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have good analytical skills and are comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus preferred
- Done a few internships already or have 1-2 years of professional experience
And finally, our proposition to you!
Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus, office snacks and drinks and Friday evening beers, but also…
- An awesome, multinational team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- Career path guidance and mentoring
- We want to share our company with you in stock units
- We pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Monthly team events
- And let’s not forget: the chance to join the next global giant in ecommerce
If you are interested in applying and seeing some of the other positions that Wayfair have please follow this link. Good Luck.