If you are a confident person, have sales skills and can communicate well with people, this could be a career you would enjoy. In this job you will need to be a good negotiator. You will also need to be organised, professional and enjoy working towards targets.
Metis Human Capital Graduate Scheme 2016
Our goal is to support your growth so that you can establish yourself as a confident consultant with Metis Human Capital in six months. We offer an in-depth training scheme that will allow you to progress from the classroom to a mentored seamless integration into your team. You will be taught about the financial service’s market, your specialist area(s), typical sales structure and the candidate side of the recruitment process. There will be additional client based training to develop your skills to influence and negotiate, pitching for PSL’s and develop new client relationships. Once you have graduated from our academy we will continue to support your career development to help meet our mutual goals.
- Graduate level education.
- Focus and self-motivated.
- Ability to demonstrate strong networking and presentation skills.
- Other language skills would be an advantage.
- Sales experience is desirable but not essential.
- £20k-£22k annual salary + commission.
- £35k OTE year one.
- Market leading commission of up to 40%.
- Structured career path.
- Ongoing training and development.
- International opportunities.
- Quarterly and annual prizes for achievements including overseas vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 /year