Do you live in the South Cumbria region?
Do you have experience in volunteer or professional fundraising?
Do you have a driver’s license and access to a car for work?
All of the above? We want to hear from you!
Charity Careers North West is seeking a talented Fundraiser to give them the opportunity of a life-time to be part of a charity that saves lives.
For over 17 years the North West Air Ambulance have been providing rapid response to incident victims by dispatching professional medical teams to incidents scenes or rapid transfer between hospitals using their Air Ambulance Helicopters.
The service is funded by the generosity of the public through donations, fundraising activity, NWAA lottery membership and through their network of retails outlets, who provide vital charitable funding to keep their service flying.
Key details about the role of Fundraiser
- Reporting to the Fundraising Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of North West Air Ambulance fundraising plans to maximise income generation at a regional level.
- You will be responsible for building and developing partnerships with supporters, community groups and small businesses through good negotiation and managing of expectations for all supporters and stakeholders.
- You will harness your strong relationship building and time management skills to work closely with the Head Office fundraising team to ensure a co-ordinated approach.
- You will work closely with the Corporate Fundraising Officer to identify new opportunities within the South Cumbria region.
- You will manage volunteers within the South Cumbria region to ensure that all fundraising volunteers are fully informed and supported.
- Who we are looking for:
- An individual with experience of effective fundraising as a volunteer or professional Fundraiser.
- Enthusiasm and motivation is highly important – you must be genuinely passionate about the cause and have a drive for change and growth.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of building and developing successful relationships at every level.
- Excellent organisational and written skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and work towards deadlines.
- A driver with full driving license and access to a car for work.
- If this role excites you and you’d like more information, contact Charity Careers North West today by emailing email@example.com or call on 0151 709 3214.Salary: £23,000 Closing Date: Midday on Thursday 4th August 2016
- Interview Date: TBC