Applications Close 5th October 2016
£18,000 to £20,000pa + bonus + pension + healthcare
Are you enthusiastic, creative and looking for an opportunity to join a busy marketing team in hot demand?
Do you want to transform your experience or education into an exciting marketing career with the opportunity to progress? Due to an exciting period of growth, Story Contracting is looking for a Marketing Assistant. Based from our newly renovated Carlisle office, you will help to protect and increase the awareness of our brand, support the success of our communication channels and help to achieve our future marketing strategy.
We’re a rapidly growing business working across Rail, Plant, Construction and the House Building sector with offices and depots in Carlisle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Chorley and Leeds. As a Marketing Assistant you’ll work alongside an experienced team, with responsibilities including:
- Delivering creative content for internal and external communications including social media and web, ensuring our brand standards are met.
- Briefing and liaising with numerous creatives in our marketing supply chain including print houses and designers.
- Delivering creative marketing materials in line with divisional marketing plans that’s sets us apart from our competition.
- Helping to plan events and getting involved in marketing our exciting project portfolio.
- Carrying out a range of general marketing admin tasks for the Marketing team.
To join us you must have previous administration experience, excellent written and verbal communications skills, a great eye for detail and the ability to pick up new skills quickly. Proactive and passionate, you must be a positive team player who can work on your own initiative.
Ideally, you will be a graduate in Marketing or another relevant discipline and have experience of social media for business, Google Analytics, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, however full training can be given. A clean UK driving licence is essential as you will be expected to travel to our regional offices and sites when required.
You will receive a starting salary of between £18,000 to £20,000pa with a market leading bonus scheme and health care cover.
Find out more and apply here.