NQT Interview Event For Teaching Roles Starting September 2017
15th March 2017 (2pm- 8pm)
Stadium of Light, Sunderland
- Meet individually with up to 20 Head teachers and Senior Leaders from the North East area
- All attending schools are looking for teaching staff for permanent roles commencing in September 2017
- These Headteachers are taking the initiative to start meeting trainee teachers earlier in the academic year to secure the best NQTs for their schools
- Find out more about the schools directly from their senior leadership and find out about what they can offer you for your NQT year and beyond
- Have the opportunity to secure formal interviews/observations at the schools soon after the event
- Secure your first teaching position early in the year, allowing you time to concentrate on your course for the remainder of the year, while also having the possibility to attend CPD at your future school to prepare you for your NQT year.
This event is FREE to attend. Complimentary supper and refreshments will be provided during the evening.
Please note, the positions available are NOT supply teaching positions, nor would you be employed through Teach In. If you secure a teaching position through our event, you will be employed directly by the school.
Teach In are a specialist company that arranges unique events for schools and trainee teachers throughout the UK. Since our formation last year, we have secured over 200 NQT positions for trainee teachers, all of whom attended one of our events.
The event will run between 2pm and 8pm, and a full schedule of attending schools will be issued prior to the event to give you time to prepare. We realise that not all trainee teachers will be able to get to the event for 2pm, and not all will able to stay until 8pm, so we will tailor your individual schedule around the times that you specify and the Headteachers that are attending.
For further details and to book your space at this unique event please call Teach In on: 0191 5561081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org