Two senior designers from Reflections, a Ubisoft Studio in Newcastle are speaking to our students today.
1pm to 3pm – Lecture Room 2, Brampton Road Campus
Two senior designers from Reflections, a Ubisoft Studio in Newcastle are joining us to present a 45-minute talk on:
- Applying for jobs in the games industry.
- Their experience working in the sector.
- Paid internship programmes at Reflections.
- Any questions you may have.
Following the talk there will be an opportunity for students to show their work in a computer lab and ask the designers for advice.
Reflections are currently recruiting for a range of paid internships:
- Gameplay Programmers http://smrtr.io/2loXig
- Environment Art http://smrtr.io/44SvrA
- Vehicle Art http://smrtr.io/HDtKfw
- Level Design http://smrtr.io/8JRqyw
- Project Management http://smrtr.io/wCCHHA
- Game Design http://smrtr.io/3iczTA
Anyone completing a Batchelor degree or Masters this year is welcome to apply.
Following interview, successful candidates will become employees at Reflections, on a 12 month fixed term contract, working on critical path work and will have a designated mentor to support them too. They will also have several opportunities to learn and develop in other areas over the course of the year.
Find out more about Reflections here.
Watch a video about working at Reflections here.
If you would like some support with your application your Careers and Employability Service can help! Get in touch via email@example.com.