We’ve been busy bees over here at UoC Careers working on updating our resources for education students. These are all available on Blackboard under the ‘Jobs & Careers’ tab but we’ve put them all together in this handy blog post for you too, all ready to download!
Our updated resources are:
- Finding your first teaching job
- Your NQT Induction year
- Applying for Teaching Jobs – How to write a CV
- Applying for Teaching Jobs – Writing your letter of application or personal statement
- Applying for Teaching Jobs – Different types of school
- Applying for Teaching Jobs – Interview skills
- Pros and Cons of Supply Teaching
- Alternatives to Teaching: What you can do with an education degree
Remember that The University of Cumbria’s Careers and Employability Service is here to support you for up to three years after you complete your course. Visit the website at www.cumbria.ac.uk/careers. You can also email email@example.com to book an appointment by phone, Skype or face to face, or to get feedback on applications, CVs and letters of application.