The James Cropper plc group manufactures high quality specialist paper and advanced materials. With a proud history stretching back more than 170 years at its base near Kendal in Cumbria, the company exports to customers in more than 50 countries. As we continue to accelerate our growth plans, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
As a James Cropper Graduate, working within our Technical & Quality Department, you’ll be given structured development to become a future leader within the business. As part of a three year programme you will be expected to master skills in leadership, paper technology, quality and process capability. And it doesn’t stop there; as part of your day to day responsibilities you will provide an expert technical service to the business in colour, laboratory & technical services and mill chemistry projects.
- You’ll need excellent communication skills to influence colleagues and senior managers
- Our ideal candidate will be proactive and able to demonstrate leadership skills including the ability to make decisions, manage resources and negotiate at all levels
- You’ll be adept at problem solving and data analysis
- You’ll be used to working within teams on projects, across different areas of expertise, and taking the lead on seeing them through to conclusion
- You’ll be prepared to take on additional studies including leadership, ISO auditor and lean manufacturing qualifications
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a science
- Previous work experience is beneficial but not essential
Working hours – Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Salary: £23,000 per annum
If you wish to apply this can be done on-line via our website careers page at http://www.cropper.com, or please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and information on our graduate programme.
For more information about James Cropper PLC visit www.cropper.com
Closing date for applications: 5th June
Assessment Centre for the role: 15th or 16th June
For support with job applications and assessment centre preparation e-mail email@example.com.