National Philanthropy Manager (The Nicest Job in Britain)
We’re looking for a special kind of person.
A willing, enthusiastic philanthropist with a passion for helping others. Someone who will be an active ambassador for UA as well as all things good, travelling around Britain and lending a hand to a different charity or third sector organisation each week for a year.
Spreading our ‘Do More Good’ ethos far and wide and making real difference to those who need it most.
Variety is the spice of life and with this role every day will be different. You will spend four days a week at a different charity or third sector organisation; carrying out whichever tasks they require help with. As well as keeping a weekly online blog to raise awareness of each charity or organisation. To document the experiences of the role and to inform the world of your on going good work
From marketing, to fundraising, to decorating; your mission will be to help them out however they require. Helping them to do more good.
The Good stuff.
Apart from helping to promote doing more good and getting to positively impact a great number of people in need, there are some excellent benefits to this position:
- A generous salary
- A Company car to take you on your travels across the country
- Comfortable accommodation for the duration of your stay in each area
- Return flights to a destination of your choice plus sufficient holiday allowance
- A change-making £2,500 donation to your chosen charity
- The ultimate experience, media training and added support to send you on your way
To apply for this position, submit a short video entry along with an online application stating why you would be the best person for the job to the website below.