Account Executive – Kitbag Ltd
Do you have a passion for sport? Want to work with some of the world’s most iconic brands in sport including Manchester City, Chelsea, Everton, Celtic, Nottingham Forest, Sunderland, UEFA, Open Golf, Ryder Cup, RFU & Leicester Tigers?
- Kitbag Ltd are looking for a graduate to join their team of account executives. The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for Sport
- Marketing or Business related degree (or equivalent qualification), Integrated marketing or commercial experience in an Account Management / Client Services role (preferred)
- Understanding of brands and branding
- High degree of competence with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- First class written and verbal communication skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Understanding the importance of demonstrating respect and confidentiality regarding company and Partner information
- Foreign language skills (French, Spanish or German) advantageous but not essential for the international role
Working as part of the Account Management team, the successful candidate will report to and support the Head of Account Management, and work closely with the Account Managers across a number of high profile Partner accounts to include Manchester City, Chelsea, Everton, Celtic, Nottingham Forest, Sunderland, UEFA, Open Golf, Ryder Cup, RFU & Leicester Tigers.
For more information on the role, and to apply, please visit the University of Cumbria’s JobShop, and search reference CUM131205/15