Content Online Vacancies
Content Online represents leading scholarly and society publishers in the engineering, computing and technology related fields covering the UK, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Denmark & Estonia. We are growing quickly and working on a different way of doing things. There’s a huge amount to learn and participate in.
Customer Support Representative (Ref: 18/002)
We’re looking for a high flyer, someone who can contribute to a thriving sales team with great customer services & the ability to meet the needs of clients who need assistance. Carlisle based with UK and Scandinavian-wide travel throughout the territory.
- Contribute to thriving sales team with great customer services and the ability to meet the needs of clients who need assistance.
- Visit our portfolio of over 300 customers and carry out product training and other related support tasks in the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia.
- Provides sales and customer service support to customers calling or emailing.
- Become a product expert on several online databases and carry out training for our sales and support staff.
- Create good relationships between Content Online Limited and its customers in the academic and commercial sector.
- To actively promote our products and services to existing and prospective customers, including but not limited to the IEEE, SAE International, ACM, ASTM, ASCE and ASME Digital Libraries.
- To work with our marketing function to create and distribute marketing materials.
Closing date: 27/04/2018
Digital Marketing Assistant
This isn’t just an assistant, it’s an opportunity to become a marketing genius. We’re looking to expand our marketing team at Warwick Mill Business Park. This role is full-time and to start immediately.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team at Warwick Mill Business Park. This role is full-time and to start immediately. You’ll be taking ownership over a variety of exciting projects centred around customer data analysis, social media & email marketing. But the most important thing is you have an interest in digital marketing and the ability and desire to think analytically. You will have the freedom to drive continuous improvements in how we operate – we genuinely want you to drive improvements, not just take direction. We are a small and highly focused team; we all work together on a daily basis and support each other when our team members are away.
- Analyse and enrich customer data in order to improve accuracy of targeting for marketing campaigns.
- Collect data from digital and real-world sources and analyse it to help inform decisions.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of social media campaigns.
- Help to develop our customer loyalty programme.
- Creating, testing and iterating different content and collateral for campaigns.
- Support event planning and participation.
Salesforce Implementation Specialist
We’re looking for a Salesforce Implementation Specialist to join our team at Warwick Mill Business Park. This role is a 12-month contract and to start immediately. Salesforce is very much at the heart of our future infrastructure and this role will be a vital in establishing efficient workflows between our Sales, Marketing and Finance team.
Experience and Qualifications
Salesforce implementation, administration and configuration expertise with experience in:
- 3 years+ Salesforce.com experience.
- Building and maintaining reports and dashboards.
- Configuring standard and custom objects, workflow rules, validation rules, record types and page layouts.
- Previous integration experience with Pardot.
- Basic awareness of Apex/Visualforce pages.
- Certification in Salesforce.com (Certified Admin).
- The ideal candidate will possess a balance of business analysis and salesforce.com implementation and administration skills.
- You will be a team player, work well with peers and effective communicator at all levels.